Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Back to School!

Here is daddy's biggest fan!
This Fall Ben will be going back to school. Ben is working at Adobe and in order to move up in the business ladder he must get his MBA. He took the GMAT a few months ago and got a 690. That is my smart husband for you! I am so proud! He applied to University of Utah for the Professional MBA
Program. He went for an interview and we just heard back that he got in. (which is a really good thing considering its the only place he applied) He will be going Tuesday and Thursday nights, it is a two year program and he will continue to work while he goes to school. Ben will work from 9-5 and then go straight to school and not get home around 11:00 PM. I tell people that I will be joining a single mom group on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I will not see my husband. I know, I shouldn't complain but I just love him and won't like those days. Needless to say we are so thrilled for this wonderful opportunity! Tanner and I are so lucky to have such a hard working father and husband in our lives. Ben works hard so that I can stay home and play with our cute little Utes fan all day! We are so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. We are pleased with Ben's decision to get an MBA and very happy that he was accepted to the program of his choice. In addition, it takes a very supportive wife to make things possible. You guys are a good team. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats little brainiac bro! Just remember that we are not too far away & can help you out on those fun single mom nights!

    ReplyDelete