Monday, April 23, 2012

Getting used to a family of 3!



As most of you know having a baby changes everything! You now have to think of your little one before your self always. I think that is why they come so cute because you just want to take care of them as best as you know how.  I was looking back at these pictures (because I am like 4 months behind on blogging) and I cant believe Tanner fit in our bathroom sink! Man that was such easy bath time! He was so little, where did the time go! Here are some of the pictures we took in the first little while in having Tanner man home.
BATH TIME!
Look at that grumpy baby!
Sound asleep
Wide eyed and bushy tailed
Tanner and his cousin Kate (she is 6 months older than him)


My favorite Owl outfit! I gave this to Megan Black when she had Dax and now Tanner gets to wear it! One of the many benefits of having awesome boy cousins!

Cousin Porter holding Tanner! (he is being so soft I love this picture)

Miles loves baby Tanner!

Morning snuggles in moms bed!

One of my favorite pass times watching Greys Anatomy while holding a sleeping baby!

Why Hello!

Napping in the pack-n-play








No comments:

Post a Comment