Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Little Treasures

We are so lucky to be able to spend so much time as a family lately! WE are loving this weather! Tanner Ben and I go outside on our yard with a blanket almost every day! Tonight it was nice enough that we went on a family walk!



Sneezing because it is so bright out side!

His cute sun hat! He looks a little like we are ready for a jungle safari.
Family time in the back yard



Tanner in his swim suit, too bad he doesnt love to swim yet.

I have decided that Wednesdays will be "Little Treasures" blog day. It is a day when I mention something that has happened or something that I treasure! Today I have two. Number one is Tanners laugh. Tanner is such a blessing in our lives and we adore him. Here is a video of him laughing (He has been laughing for a while but I kept forgetting to record it)




Number two thing that is a little treasure is something Ben said the other morning. In the mornings when Ben has to go to work he will get Tanner when he wakes up and bring him to our bed. We then make what we call a Tanner sandwich! (Ben on one side Tanner in the middle and myself on the other side) Tanner loves this he always is so smiley! Looking from me to Ben and back!  Ben and I cherish this time as well. As we were laying there as a family Ben was staring at Tanner and said "He has to know that he is so unbelievably loved" is that not the cutest thing in the whole wide world? It makes my heart melt! Love him and Tanner James!

2 comments:

  1. Tori he is so cute!! You guys are such a cute little family and seem so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look forward to your "Wednesday Treasures" posts. That is a great idea. Tanner is loved by everyone. You really are a great family.

    ReplyDelete