Thursday, April 19, 2012

Changes!




We had been married 2.5 years and wondered when it was right to start family. We talked it over and decided that when Ben graduated and got a real job that we would start trying. Ben Graduated from BYU and got a job at Adobe. We were thrilled! We decided I would go and get my IUD out. I got my IUD out on a Thursday and according to the ultra sound I got pregnant that Saturday. . . only 2 days man we were lucky! Only a few weeks after getting my IUD out I decided I would take a pregnancy test. I knew that I was probably not pregnant but thought it would be fun! It was a Saturday morning and I woke up before Ben which was unusual. I went in the bathroom and peed on a stick. Low and behold two lines!!! I couldn't believe it! I went in the next room, woke Ben up by asking what it looked like to him! He said it looks like WE ARE PREGNANT grabbed me and threw me back in bed and we giggled and talked and could not stop smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment