Monday, April 23, 2012

Team Tucker


My dad has recently taken up the hobby of running. I know I think he is crazy as well! A few weeks ago he ran the Antelope Island 50k which is about 32 miles! Can you believe I have lived in Utah almost my whole life and this was the first time I had been to Antelope Island. It was awesome there were huge buffalo just roaming around and the lake smelled like the ocean! I loved it! When my dad ran his marathon last year we all got shirts that said TEAM TUCKER on them. It is now tradition to wear the shirts whenever he runs a race. Neither Tanner nor Kate had shirts because Tucker's last run was before either of them where born. I decided to make "Team Tucker" onesies! I got the iron on letters and blue onesies at Hobby Lobby (man I love that place) They turned out perfect. Our whole family was able to make it out to support our dad. Way to go Dad! We love you!



The whole famdamnly

The ones I love the most!

Our little family!

1 comment:

  1. you have the cutest family!! tanner is adorable and love that he has your cute dimples!!

    ReplyDelete