Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pregnancy!





The first few months of pregnancy were tough for me. I don't know why they call it morning sickness when it is all the time! I was back and forth from my desk to the bathroom all day long. I was so grateful when my doctor prescribed me Zofran. It is a medication that helps with nausea. It saved my life! 9 months is along time. Especially when it is really like 10 months!

One of my favorite things about being pregnant was when I could feel my baby move. Ben and I would lay in bed at night and fill my belly. For some reason when it was time to go to bed Tanner thought it was time to do cartwheels! We loved that!

My due date was December 18th. Which is crazy cause that is my birthday (we didn't plan on getting pregnant so soon) When the time got closer my doctor thought for sure I would not make it to my due date. I was huge and my baby was a good size too. At one of my last appointments Dr. Jones said he would induce me on December 14th because he was going out of town and I was dilated to a 3 everything looked good. I was ecstatic who gets to have their baby early! On December 13th the hospital called and said that they had allot of women having babys on the 14th but that I was number 10 and they would call on the 14th with what time I should come in. We were so excited! The afternoon came and the hospital called and said that alot of women had come in on their own and that with me being number 10, I would not be having my baby today unless I went into labor on my own. I was so sad. Who tells you you can have your baby and then you don't get to have him.  So my doctor went out of town and I just had to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment