Thursday, May 31, 2012

SPLASH PAD TIME!

I think this week has been the longest week of my life. Ben had to go to San Fran for work this week so I am here with the munchkin puppy alone! I know it is only 4 days but I feel like it is 4 days too many! I think Tanner is sick of looking at my face. I showed him a picture of Ben today and oh the smiles he was giving was so cute! Melted my heart! 

The splashpad opened this week. We literally live only a 2 minute walk from there. We are lucky to have such a fun place so close to us! It also draws the family out this way which is nice!

We went to the spashpad with my mom, sister Meagan, her two little kids Liz and Kate! It was a blast! Here are our pictures!



The Splashpad (just wanted to show you what it looks like, don't mind the random kids)



Tanner & I

Tanner was looking at the camera this time!



Nanna feeding Tanner some lunch!

YUMMY

Meagan, Liz, & Kate
 We are so excited for our dad to come home tomorrow! More than words Benjamin!


2 comments:

  1. Wow what a cool Place!!!! I've never seen one of those before! I hate it when McKay leaves too, even if it's just for a day, so I feel ya! So I was with jen and chan the other day and she wants to get together and go swimming or somethin :) maybe like 7 peaks or somethin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think 7 peaks would be so fun! Let's make it happen! Whe. Works for you?!

      Delete