Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Treasures #2

-BEING A STAY AT HOME MOM-

I am so grateful for the the opportunity to be a stay at home mom. Ever since I was a little girl playing with my dolls I always wanted to be a mom. I am blessed because Ben works so hard so that I get to stay home to be with Tanner. Tanner is not yet sleeping through the night so some mornings I wake up exhausted and I think to myself "it is going to be a long day" but it sure seems like Tanner must sense that because he is such a good boy especially on those days! He is so great! I love everything about that little boy! I ran into a friend the other day and she had not seen Tanner yet and she said "he is so cute he looks exactly like his daddy" I said I know I love it. Then she said " and his daddy looks exactly like our Jr. high principle." LOL I don't necessarily see it but I thought it was funny! Tanner has been getting so big lately. He is rolling around and almost sitting up(with a little help).  He lays on his back and scoots. He looks up and turns sideways and then he scoots towards whatever he is looking at by kicking his feet! He can move around alot now! He is so smiley and happy I just love it. I am lucky that he is such a great baby.  I am worried that the teething and toddler ages will get us because he is so good now. SO being a stay at home mom is my greatest calling and truly is a little treasure! I am blessed to be his mother.


How hard could being a stay at home mom be when you get to be with this little guy! 




Sorry for the blurry pictures, but you can still see what a sweetheart we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment