Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mothers day!



I am a little late with this but here are some of the pictures from mothers day.


The morning started out like this, we went to my Grandma Ramona's house because it was her birthday! Yes, it was mothers day and her birthday. Lots of love to her! My Aunt Penny and Uncle Lee live in Montana but they came down for her birthday. It was so great to see them! (we will be going on a road trip to Montana to visit them in August!) There were quite a few awesome people there as well. It was nice to visit with Aunt Gayle, Aunt Mary, Uncle Allen, their kids, my mom, dad, Meg, Josh, and their kids.
My cute Grandma Ramona and her birthday cake


We then went to my Aunt Klissas house for a BBQ with my mothers side of the family. It was nice to see everyone there as well. (There are way to many people to name) I love getting together with family.


After the BBQ we went to my sister-in-law Megan's house. Her husband Adam had made dinner for all of us! It was delicious! He even made a special trip to the Cheesecake Factory to get all the mothers their favorite cheese cake! We had a great time.

I love all the nieces and nephews but i have a special place in my heart for little Dax. We all call him Dax-a-licious. He is so dang cute. Whenever we go there he is hooked to my hip. He has even called me mom when we are there. Sometimes when I am playing with Tanner I swear that he looks like Dax. I think they look like they could be brothers. Although they are not brothers I know they will be great friends in the years to come!

Dax, Tanner, & myself

I love my mother so much she is such a great example to me. All of my brothers and sisters went in on a gift this year for my mom. We bought her a hobo wallet. For those of you who dont know what that is, it is a brand of wallet that Nordstrom sells. We got it in her favorite color LIME GREEN!!! She loves it.



My mom took us girls to celebrate mothers day on Thursday to CPK and get our eyebrows threaded!  It was fun to get out with them.
 


I love being a mother! It was a great mothers day with lots of time with family. When the day settled down we got home and put our little rugrat to bed. Ben and I ate Dulce de leche Haagen Dazs Carmel ice cream while we watched the season finale of Desperate House Wives! (Yes it is one of my guilty pleasures) Ben spoiled me this year. He bought me a new waxing kit, my new favorite game called bananagram, a bouquet of red tulips, my favorite ice cream, dinner at Wingers, and a card that said so many nice things! I am one lucky mamma to have such a great husband and cute little boy! I love being Tanners mom. 


Loved spending time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment