Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bad Blogger!

I was thinking that I would be a great blogger because when I started blogging when Tanner was born it was fun. Then blogging about what our life is like lately was fun too. When I got all caught up, I became a lazy blogger. I apologize for not being as great as I should be. I said I was going to post a "Little Treasure" every Wednesday and, well, as you can see, I have gotten that done. I feel like I only sit down once a week to blog, so every post would be a "Little Treasure" and that might get old fast. I am hoping to blog once a week and then do "Little Treasures" about twice a month. I wont leave you with nothing, so here are a few cute pictures of Tanner in the tub. He used to hate the tub but now he loves to splash and laughs and coos the whole time. He even gets a little sad when it's time to get out.








No comments:

Post a Comment