Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thumbs, Toes, & The Park

Tanner has found his thumb and his toes this week. I love it. Every time I try and change his diaper he immediately grabs his feet! He loves his thumb as well. Ben and I get ready for bed and then we go and sneak into Tanners room and watch him sleep for a minute. It is one of our favorite past times! What is better than watching a baby sleep, oh, I will tell you. Tonight when we went into Tanners room he had his feet in the air and he was sucking on his thumb! It was the cutest thing! I like that he has found his thumb because when he wakes up in the middle of the night he soothes himself back to sleep pretty quickly.








This evening we went out to Ade's (Bens sister) and had pizza, then we went to a park in Saratoga Springs with Ade and her two kids Mia and Zane. It is the coolest park I have ever seen. It has a huge pyramid, teeter totter, swings, and a lot of fun toys. We had a blast! It was the first time Tanner had been on a swing.  He loved the little pushes but  he got scarred when Ben pushed him high. It was cute!  Here are our pictures!









Happy family in the park!





Ade and I having way to much fun!
Teeter totter swing thing
Mia (mini Ade)(Sorry I dont know how to make it upright)
Zane O
Love these two more than words!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun family. I want to go to that park with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and you are looking fabulous! I have to admit watching Easton sleep is my favorite thing to do! They are so peaceful and cute and not to mention the silly things they do when they sleep.

    ReplyDelete