Sunday, October 14, 2012

Montana is a Beautiful place

I am sorry for the photo over load, there are just so many fun pictures from our family vacation with my (Hansen) family. My aunt and uncle live in an amazing house in the middle of nowhere out there. It is amazing. Their two kids and their families were there as well. It is so nice to get together and enjoy the company. We were there for a week, I swear it went by so fast. It was a relaxing and enjoyable time. We love spending time as a family especially when we get to be with extended family.

There was a beautiful lake about 5 minutes away from aunt Pennys house. We went a few times while we were there. The lake was cold but, refreshing. It was fun to play in the lake and see Tanner enjoying something new. That is one of my favorite things, when Tanner is doing something for the first time. He is adorable and I love seeing him learn.

One of the days we went to a dude ranch and rode horses through the mountains. I love horse back riding and the horses were amazing.

We love Montana! I told Ben we should make it a yearly vacation because we dont get to see Penny and Lee enough.

Enjoy the millions of pictures.


Naked Baby in the lake


Tanner & Kate and their nakie bums
My cute parents, still in love!


Horse back riding





These next few are the views from our bike ride

Penny let Tasha borrow her bike so she could come too!





Ben 

We love biking together!

She stayed up with us the whole time! She rocked


Enjoying the beautiful view from the front porch. I love my little family.

We have too much fun when we get together


It was Trumans birthday so we had a obstacle course. My dad rocked it!


Tanner loving his Papa

As you can see we had an amazing time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment