Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wicked!


My mom is amazing! She got us tickets to Wicked! I was so excited. I was a little worried that it would not live up to my expectations, boy was I in for a treat. I loved it. It was amazing. We went to dinner at Pew Wei which is a favorite of ours! Then we went to the Capital Theater to see Wicked!

WICKED!!! (Jesse went with her mom a week later)

Glad to get to see it with these girls! Especially because I never get to see this girl



It was AMAZING

Loved it and hope one day I will get to see it in New York (hint hint Ben)

2 comments:

  1. So fun! You have such a pretty family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh!!!!!!!! wasn't it so good and so fun to go and see!! so glad you enjoyed it!!! love you and your cute family!!!! and why are you so tan girl??? i guess tash has always been on the white side but you look so tan!! jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete