Sunday, October 14, 2012

Chalk the block

This year we went to Chalk the Block. It is this awesome get together down in the Riverwoods. They have aspiring artists come and they take one parking spot and transform it into a master piece.  It was very cool to be able to walk around and see how talented so many of the young people around here are. 
Rose

Tree frogs, they remind me of the Rain Forest Cafe

Batman


Calvin & Hobbs ( Reminds me of my dad)








 I had heard about this food truck for along time and I love waffles so I thought we would try it out! At $9.00 a waffle it was definitely a one time thing. I love how the sign says that it is 3.50 for the waffle what they dont tell you is to add anything it is 1.50 so to have bananas and raspberry & whip cream it gets pricy fast.


It was a fun day!




No comments:

Post a Comment