Monday, December 31, 2012

Halloween

We love Halloween! I say we as in Tanner and I! Ben, not so much! Although, this year he did enjoy having Tanner dress up. It was super cute! For Halloween we went to our parents work to trick or treat there. We went to our families houses to trick or treat and then to our friends Jen and Chan for the night!
Visiting Grandpa

Tanner and I at Grandmas work



Dax the Monkey and Tanner the Raccoon



Kate the sheep Lizz BowPeep and the Coon

The grand kids and the Good witch (Nanna)

The two cutest kids in the world!

They seriously love each other

Bostyn the Lady Bug and Coonie

Who knew a bug and animal would be besties!

 We had a great Halloween and next year I am hoping we can do a family costume! I am not sure Ben will love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment