Sunday, November 4, 2012

MURDER MYSTERY PARTY!

We love Halloween. Well I guess I should say I love Halloween, Ben not so much. I think it is so fun to dress up and Ben hates it.

This year my sister Tasha threw a Murder Mystery party! It was awesome! We got to dress up and have a character. We went to her house and had a dinner murder party. While we were there Ben and I kicked some butt! We killed 3 people! We were not the original murder we just found weapons and used them to our advantage! It was fun to see everyone in character! It was the first and only murder mystery party I have ever been to and it was a blast! Tasha is going to do one every year and I am looking forward to the next already.



Me and the leader of the "Black Hand Gang"



Tash Me Meg & Jesse

I decided to make my own head piece because I couldnt find what I was looking for I think it turned out pretty cute








No comments:

Post a Comment