Tuesday, July 10, 2012

6 Month Stats ...FOOD

Tanner has been so much fun lately. . .  I guess I should say still fun because I feel like we are always laughing and having fun! Tanner turned 6 months and had to get his shots, he did a lot better this time! He is in the 78% for height, 58% for weight, and you bet he is in the 99.5% for his cute BIG head! He loves to move around so much I just know he will be crawling any day now. He sits by himself like a big boy but after about 45 seconds he is done with sitting and will just fall, lucky him I am always there to get him. He loves his saucer. He plays in it all the time. He is getting so big now, we had to change it to the highest setting. He loves to jump in all the time.


At his check up the doctor told us we are good to feed him anything other than peanuts, milk, honey, and eggs. Tanner is in heaven. He loved all kinds of food. If he sees me eating it you bet he is whining for what I have got!
I had a creamy and then it was his!
 
This is one of Tanners favorites, graham cracker and yogurt!





No comments:

Post a Comment